Sunday 7 March 2010

"There is Wonderland on earth if it exists in your mind."

You would think the crazy cocktail of Tim Burton, Helena Bonham Carter, Johnny Depp and Danny Elfan would make "Alice in Wonderland" dizzily intoxicating.

But I did not fall head over heels down the rabbit hole in wonder.

The plot was a little thin and the lines seem to lack the usual Burton wit. Well, it's a wee bit tough to be overly critical with a film large on visuals (it pops with colour!) and myself large on kooky Johnny Depp.

Nevertheless, my wallet was left pale and hyperventilating after I forced it to open up and spit out $14. Note to self: No 3D movies on a Friday. At least not on a measly payroll.

That said, it's fashion wonderland with the help of Tom Binns, Stella McCartney etc.
Disney Couture Mad Hatter Ring

Swarovski Tea Party White Rabbit Pendant

Kirks Folly for QVC "Go Ask Alice" Bracelet

Stella McCartney "Alice in Wonderland" neck

Tom Binns
"Smashing Time" necklace
My favourite! It's so English tea-time!

All Heart Necklace
Tea Party Bracelet
Charmed Adventure Necklace

I'll have a slice of Wonderland, please.
Oh, and that "Drink Me" bottle.

2 comments:

  1. show you me tom binns for disney couture haul when you're free! (:

    ReplyDelete